Ruminating On Rumi

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.

~ M. Rumi

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This & That

Where to from here... no where only now here.  So, I am back sitting with The Pig Blog not knowing where to start with words. Trying to connect with that still place where the sweetness of the words is fresh and true.  Before I had this notion that depression was doing me but now with a laugh I can say I am doing depression. Not even always. Just enough to recognize it creeping back into my mind attempting to cloud present moment.  Accepting it for what it is, gently acknowledging it seems to be the best medicine for going beyond it. I remind myself this is not permanent. No thing is.  No thought form. No life form.  As all it's a transformation; a transformation that I have asked for. Simply being okay with this process is the how.  Even when the feelings are dark, deep and fearful, I still can sense the stream of consciousness. When I wake up to that sense, I can dip my toe into it. Ahhh, there is the flow, go with it. "Know" that suffering is the path to that stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment