Ruminating On Rumi

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.

~ M. Rumi

Monday, March 12, 2012

Oddest Thing


The oddest thing... the new home of the picture of my Mom on the credenza is placed in such a way that the glass in the frame catches the light from the kitchen. From the corner of my eye, when i am only being and not thinking, the reflection looks like a candle burning. It calls to my heart in a way that reminds me Mom resides in my heart, always.
This weekend seeing Adyashanti in Vancouver was another call to the heart. Many calls in fact, in Adya's clear manner he points time and again in many different ways to that which is always present. My being experienced all feelings in joyous equanimity. It would be impossible to put much of it into words. "You had to have been there." (You are already here.) 
A few pointers, i savoured.
~ being in a human form is an "act of love" 
~ from the word transcendence - my mind saw trance end dance
~ from the word avoidance - it got a void dance 
~ when Adya was talking about the eyes of the ego, a slip occurred and he said "through the lies of the ego"
Even before the event, this little word play arrived in my mind.
This is it. The human experience/exploration/experiment/intuition/insight/integration/awakening/transcendence/spaciousness/consciousness/presence/isness
Truth's right before your very eyes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment