Ruminating On Rumi

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.

~ M. Rumi

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Few Thinks and A Couple of Firsts


Here's something. Ive been thinking about and practicing. For years I've worked on becoming more comfortable in my own skin, managing anxiety and mood swings and getting consciously higher with meditation and yoga. Even though I knew this on a gut level and even visited these beliefs in the past. I am now very aware that to make psychological and spiritual growth I need to prune the past of lingering core beliefs. 
This may sound like an endorsement for the work I've being doing with the leftkoe system on recreateyourlife.com and I guess it is. 

In a very logical and systematic way I am not only discovering core beliefs  but actually eliminating them.  How can I say this? My life is experentially different than it was before I started the program. The burdens of not being good enough, no longer resonate to my very core.  They are becoming like ghosts of life past, insubstantial and seen through. 

Those are the thinks. The firsts are:

~ First headstand with wall support
~ First blog post from iPhone which actually didn't work so I guess I would have to say the first try to blog.  Now I will have figure out why it didn't ~ troubleshooting is my middle name.   


in joy

T

No comments:

Post a Comment