Ruminating On Rumi

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.

~ M. Rumi

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Found In Notes

First day-night in Mexico at the Marival 1551

Here in opulence   Submerged in an illusion. All is.well. Yes perhaps.  In compounded saccharin sweet niceties with the paper carrot currency. Jump how high. I have my dignity. For god's sake don't give me yours. We all know this illusion is but a dream. And when we wake up I will serve you.

A big helping of self serving sanctity dressed up in sexy. Oh if sanity were as neatly groomed as your hair and fresh pressed uniform with a pretend air of the casual cologne. This agreed separation can only float on a pink cloud of delusion for so long. Then we both dance; share the lead. You my teacher; I your humble servant. Let us not forget our roles. This charade.

No comments:

Post a Comment